Mesh Corner Bead
Product Category: Direct Applied
2209MESH combines Plastic Components' reliable PVC corner bead and alkaline-resistant fiberglass mesh to bring you a time-saving alternative to wrapping corners by hand with multiple pieces of mesh. Here’s the solution to better-looking, strong and straight corner edges in direct applied and EIFS installations.
• Saves time; improves job quality
• Makes corners more durable; minimizes cracking
• Adds years to life of exterior corners
• Easy to apply, UV rated
• Makes application of finish coat easier
• Fire- and alkaline-resistant mesh
• Meets ASTM D579 and EIMA 105.01
|Add to Submittal||Product #||Description||Dimensions||Packaging|
7/8" (22 mm) flange Corner Bead with 4.5 oz fire-resistant alkaline-resistant fiberglass mesh attached to both legs, 3" (76 mm) on one leg, 5" (127 mm) on the other.
|50 per box|
Available in 8' and 10' Lengths (2.5 m and 3 m)